Palo Santo (Holy Wood) is a sacred wood that is sustainably harvested in the Amazon rainforest from the trees that fell naturally. This Holy Wood incense has natural oils and resins that have been treasured down the ages for its aromatic qualities.
When it is burnt and blown in the wind, it’ll fill your entire home with its unique and irresistible aroma which will help your mind to calm down and relax after a hectic day. After burnt, its wonderful long-lasting smoke will clear away negativity, attract positive energy and improve meditation and concentration.
These premium sticks are extremely rare and come from branches that never touched the earth after the tree died naturally, enabling the aromatic oils and its healing properties to intensify even more. Due to this wood’s rarity, these sticks are not always available.
Made in Ecuador: part of the profits go toward financing the Palo Santo Reforestation Project organized by the Forestry and Environmental Corporation of Manabi (CORFAM)
Return Policy: This product is fully refundable.
Manufacturing process: The wood is harvested from Palo Santo trees that died naturally in the Amazon rainforest. Strict local laws forbid logging Palo Santo.
Aromatic natural incense.
Part of a Shamanic tradition.
How to Burn Palo Santo Sticks
1. Hold a piece of wood slightly upside down and light the tip until there is a small flame.
2. After 1 minute, blow it out so only smoke is produced.
3. Place it embers-down in a fireproof bowl and gently blow on the embers when needed.
4. It may need to be re-lit several times.
5. Some prefer to keep small rocks in a fireproof bowl and the put the embers into the rock bed in order to put it out when finished. The stick can be reused several times until it is too small to burn.