Palo Santo and Wild Herbs Incense Sticks - Relaxation & Meditation - 6 Incense Sticks
Shamans have been burning Palo Santo for thousands of years to heal, purify, dispel negative energy, and prepare for meditation. These traditional healers have come to experience the sanctity of this tree, and discovered that it possesses a mystical energy that can cleanse us on a spiritual level. This aromatic wood carries within it a unique fragrance, resembling that of resin, when burned. It is used extensively in mystical and spiritual ceremonies of many cultures throughout the world to help create sacred spaces. These incense sticks are unique in the sense that they are not held together by chemicals or isolated oils.
Aroma: Woody, floral, and herbal.
Intention: Relaxation and Meditation.
- Part of a Shamanic tradition.
- Aromatic 100% natural incense.
- Energetically purifying.
- Enhances relaxation and meditation.
- Certified Vegan.
- These incense sticks are handmade in the rural Colombian Andes, providing employment to marginalized artisans.
- Sustainably harvested: part of the profits go toward financing the Palo Santo Reforestation Project organized by the Forestry and Environmental Corporation of Manabi (CORFAM) which is fully acknowledged and supported by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO).
Name explanation: Palo Santo means “holy wood.” The name was given to this mystical tree when Spanish monks explored the Amazon, tested its qualities, and realized for themselves their hidden properties.