Palo Santo and Cinnamon - Protection & Prosperity - 6 Incense Cones
The spirit of the Palo Santo tree carries a wisdom that enables the smoke of this wood to heal people but it is a delicate process of respect. The tree cannot be cut down and is only harvested years after it has fallen from natural causes, causing its essential oils and properties to become enhanced. Its aroma resembles an irresistibly mystical combination of resin and cinnamon when burned, but it is unique for a reason that many will not expect. Shamanic wisdom explains that an attraction to the aroma of Palo Santo is a sign of emotional and spiritual purity.Shamanic wisdom teaches that the smell of cinnamon keeps evil spirits away. Palo Santo has been burned by Shamans for centuries to clear negativity, attract positive vibrations, and allow the naturally fragrant smoke of this sacred wood to enter energetic fields. It also enhances meditation and concentration.
Aroma: Woody and warm.
Intention: Protection and Prosperity.
- Part of a Shamanic tradition.
- Aromatic 100% natural incense.
- Energetically purifying.
- Imparts protection and brings prosperity.
- Certified Vegan.
- These cones are handmade in the rural Colombian Andes, providing employment to marginalized artisans.
- Sustainably harvested: part of the profits go toward financing the Palo Santo Reforestation Project organized by the Forestry and Environmental Corporation of Manabi (CORFAM) which is fully acknowledged and supported by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO).