Hydrofarm Thirsty Light Snow Flake Christmas Tree and Plant Digital Water Sensor
Hydrofarm Thirsty Light is great for home or office and works year round too!
Make your Christmas merrier by keeping your tree greener longer! Dry Christmas trees drop more needles and can be fire hazards. This Thirsty Light Snowflake, from the clever folks that brought you the thirsty light, is a sensor that will alert you when your Christmas Tree needs watering without detracting from your other decorations. A hydrated tree is also a safer tree, and you won't have to keep poking yourself in the eye everytime you need to check the water levels! Keeps your tree greener longer and improves safety. No more bending or kneeling to check water levels.
As easy as 1 - 2 - 3:
- Place the sensor in your tree stand.
- Turn the SnowFlake on and hang it from your tree (or leave on floor).
- When the SnowFlake blinks red, it's time to water your tree.
- Brand: Hydrofarm
- Model Number: HGTLSF
- As seen on the NBC Today morning show with Kathie Lee & Hoda
- Improves fire safety from dried out trees
- Hangs from tree as an ornament
- Blinks when your tree needs watering
- Keeps your tree greener longer
- Drypoint Digital Circuit
- Long-lasting LED
- ABS plastic casing
- On / Off switch
- 5 foot cord length
- Uses 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Measures: 1.4L x 6.3W x 9H in.
- UPC: 638104004398
- New in retail packaging
- Hydrofarm Thirsty Light Snowflake MSRP: $20.99